1. How will I use my YUBZ Retro Handset?
- Simply plug the handset into your headphone output. Please do not plug the handset into your charging port. If you don't have a headphone output on your cell phone, unfortunately it will not work with our product.
2. What is the functions of the button and slide located on the YUBZ Retro Handset?
- The button works as your pick up / hang up.
- The slide adjusts your volume.
3. Can I use the handset with my laptop directly?
- You have to use a USB adaptor, JACK, which allows you to turn your original YUBZ Retro Handset for cell phones into a tool for online chatting through services like Skype, Google Talk, MSN Messenger and more.
4. Does my YUBZ Retro Handset require batteries or charging?
5. What comes included in my Retro Handset package?
- For our 2.5mm Retro handset, you will receive: Retro handset with cord connected + the 5 most common adaptors covering 80% of cell phone models: Samsung 4, Moto 1, Nokia 2, and Sony Ericsson 2, and A3 (3.5mm) + instruction manual + one year product warranty.
- For our 3.5mm Retro handset, you will receive: Retro handset with cord connected + instruction manual + one year product warranty.
6. What is the difference in the Matt Series Collection?
- Our Matt Series Collection is geared for online chat. These handsets include 6 adaptors: A3, Samsung 4, Moto 1, Nokia 2, Cony Ericsson 2 and a USB Jack. These handsets are equipped with a 2.5mm pin plug in.
7. Do your handsets work with Apple products?
- Yes. They do work with iPhones, iPads and MacBooks.
8. What if my phone does not fall under the 5 adaptors included in my packaging?
- YUBZ offers additional adaptors (sold separately) beyond the 5 included.
9. Do all cell phone require an adaptor?
- No, many do not. Our handset comes equipped with a standard 3.5mm pin plug in for most headphone jacks.
10. How do I determine which adaptor I will need?
- Step#1 - Find your cell phone's model number, most commonly found on the inside battery.
- Step#2 - Refer to our adaptor list that comes included in the packaging.
- Still can't find your adaptor? Email your model number to email@example.com for additional help.
11. Do I need an adaptor for connecting the handset?
- If your phone requires a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, you will NOT need an adaptor. If your phone requires a 2.5mm headphone jack, please check out with this discounted version. If you have something outside of the two, please refer to our adaptor list. Click Here
12. I have hard time connecting the retractable Bluetooth through my cell phone. Any advice you can recommend so that I can use this product?
- First, you should press and hold on to the answer button for 8 seconds until the answer button flashes in blue and red. Then go to your mobile phone and search for headset device ("RETREK"), select "RETREK" and enter pass code "0000" and press "OK". When you finished the pairing, the answer button should flash in blue and you can use the YUBZ Retrek.
13. When will my order be processed?
- Orders are processed in the following business day.
14. How do I obtain a tracking number?
- An automated email providing a tracking number will be forwarded to you once shipped, from firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. How will I be shipped?
- UPS Ground or Basic for all domestic shipments
- FEDEX economy for all International shipments
16. Where will I be shipped from?
17. What if the item is out of stock?
- Email to be placed on a backorder list. For inquiries, you may also email email@example.com.
18. Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship internationally via FedEx.
19. What address should I return the YUBZ products to?
- If the handset is defective, please return to:
REGA USA LLC,
YUBZ SERVICE & REPAIR,
1016W Jackson Blvd Suite 212,
Chicago, IL 60607, USA
**AFTER RECEIVING A RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM**
- If you live in Asia Pacific region, please return to:
1401, Fortis Tower,
77 Gloucester Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong
20. Is there a Manufacturers' warranty included?
- Yes, all YUBZ products have a ONE year warranty with proof of purchase. Please follow your return instructions if you believe you have a defective product.
21. What is an RMA form?
- A Return Authorization Form is needed to award a refund or a replacement.
22. How do I obtain an RMA form?
- Please email all of your original purchase information and problem to firstname.lastname@example.org
23. What do I do if my product is defective or not working correctly?
- If ordered from a retail store, please return directly to them. (please follow their store policy)
- If ordered from YUBZ.com, please contact us to request a RMA form for replacement or refund. Please sign the form and return it to the given address. Contact email@example.com
24. What if I'm just not happy with my purchase but it is working fine?
- You can return your product but there will be a 15% re-stocking fee. (You will still need to obtain the RMA form)
25. I am not satisfied with my purchase, how do I receive a full refund?
- All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. YUBZ will assess a 15% restocking fee on all opened packages.